This article will be useful if you are starting a fitness journey or simply looking for Planet Fitness hours to go to the gym at a different time.
What is Planet Fitness?
- Planet Fitness is an American fitness center franchisor and operator based in Hampton, New Hampshire.
- The company reports 2,039 clubs, making it one of the largest fitness club franchises in terms of members and locations.
- Marc and Michael Grondahl, the founders of Planet Fitness, invented the “Judgement Free Zone” in 1992.
- This was when they opened the first Planet Fitness location in New Hampshire.
- The Grondahl brothers wanted to find out what made people dislike going to the gym and how they could change it.
- They implemented their findings into their own business.
- After determining that it was due to the judgmental atmosphere prevalent in most gyms.
- Their primary goal was to set themselves apart from other gyms.
- As a result, the environment attracted more customers; the public.
- Whereas the majority of Planet Fitness members are first-time gymgoers rather than bodybuilders or powerlifters.
- With more people feeling welcome to the gym regardless of weight or physical ability, Planet Fitness’s rapid success and nationwide expansion were aided.
Planet Fitness Hours
- When compared to other gyms, Planet Fitness hours are possibly the most efficient.
- This is due in part to the fact that most locations are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Certain Planet Fitness hours may differ between locations; however, they all operate on the same schedules.
- To be on the safe side, it’s always a good idea to confirm the hours of operation at Planet Fitness.
- Planet Fitness’s hours of operation will largely remain unchanged.
- Mondays through Fridays are typically open 24 hours a day, while weekends begin at 7 a.m.
- The majority of Planet Fitness’s closing hours are the same as their opening hours.
- They are only closed on weekends.
- Because most clubs are open 24 hours a day, the only time the club is closed during the week is on weekends.
- Saturday and Sunday evenings at 7 p.m.