Breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day and one can easily miss out on this booster while rushing around in the morning. While your mother has always summoned you about how breakfast brings a power-packed start to the day, it is also credited for having great health benefits. From weight control to maintaining blood sugar levels, this morning meal acts a health boon when comprised of healthy ingredients.
Let’s admit it, most people find themselves preoccupied to prepare breakfast, and on some mornings, dragging out of the comfortable blanket can seem the worst. And all you are left with is grabbing a cereal or granola bar before making your way out of the door. An elaborate breakfast meal may sound ideal, but it is not one that fits with a realistic goal for obvious reasons. However, this does not mean that you should continue munching on those unhealthy bars as prolonged consumption can leave you dull with a high sugar rush. There are several easy breakfast ideas that make for quick morning meals and do not require whipping like that of a gourmet meal.
Here are few essentials and easy breakfast ideas that will prevent your food cravings all day long.
Which are the three best and easy breakfast ideas?
The following breakfast meals are extremely easy to prepare and cook with a matter of a few minutes:
- Cheese mushroom egg scramble: Eggs are one of the quickest things to cook and make for a great breakfast dish. Scramble together a few eggs with mushroom and add in shredded low-fat cheese. Cook the scramble until it is firm.
- Peanut butter toast: This preparation is the easiest and all you need is whole wheat bread that is lightly toasted and some unsweetened peanut butter. Generously spread peanut butter on the toast and drizzle a teaspoon of honey. Within minutes, you have a very tasty breakfast meal ready.
- Apple and cheese: This is one of the easiest breakfast ideas that you can try. Toss in chopped apples into an ounce of cheddar cheese and treat your tummy to a very nutritious breakfast meal.
Which ingredients should you use when indulging in easy breakfast ideas?
- Fruits: Fruits bring major benefits and there nothing better than tweaking your easy breakfast meals with these natural bounties. Fruits round up your breakfast meal and take no effort to prepare. Some berries, peaches or apples are more than enough.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is a worthwhile breakfast ingredient that can be consumed in a combination or by itself. Moreover, on days when you are running late, chilled Greek yogurt can be a breakfast staple. Preferably, you should eat sugarless yogurt.
What are the factors to keep in mind when following easy breakfast ideas?
- Your breakfast meal should be one that energizes you over one that will make you nauseated. Keep away from pinguid foods as they can lead to an undesirable feeling, thereby soiling your morning energy.
- Do not begin the day with acidic breakfast. Add in a slice or two of oranges or apple. Natural fruit always works wonders.
- Avoid bringing sugar and salt together when preparing easy breakfast meals. This causes inflammation and does not do well for your tummy.
- Protein is essential for breakfast meals. While sausages and other meats can be an easy substitute, they are heavy and cannot be digested properly. Thus, include a lot of walnuts, soya, etc. as these are ideal for your brain.
- Take enough time to eat your breakfast. Eating quickly will make you feel stuffed and thus try to relax with a bit of music while chewing your meal.
Where can you find easy breakfast ideas?
- There are several online portals that provide your with easy breakfast ideas and these include Country Living, Allrecipes.com, etc.
- If you like old school, opt for cooking recipe books that specialize in quick breakfast foods, and you will be whipping out some tasty breakfast dishes in no time.