The founding principle of ClearChoice was to offer quality dental implant procedures. Each year, more dental implant procedures are performed at the ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers than at any other facility. With a highly efficient and experienced team of doctors, oral surgeons, and lab technicians, ClearChoice is able to ensure people walk away with a wide smile.
With a wide network of centers spread across the country, ClearChoice offers not only affordable dental implants but also high-quality procedures. Most cheap dental clinics make tall claims, but it is best to opt for a place that specializes in dental implants.
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are located in Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, and Texas.
What are the facilities provided by the ClearChoice centers?
- The ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are comprehensive and use advanced technology.
- The centers have all the modern equipment and technology including, 3D CAT scan, on-site lab, which helps support the innovative and quality care to the center’s patients, etc.
- The doctors on their panel are highly experienced in procedures and protocols. And, they continue to develop and research dental implants and procedures.
What are dental implants?
- Dental implants are the best replacement for broken teeth.
- The implants work look and function more like natural teeth and are a permanent solution most preferred by patients who have broken tooth/teeth.
- Conventional implant treatment was not friendly and was often divided amongst specialists and dentists, each giving a small portion of the treatment, but not total care by one person or one organization. The patient had to make many trips. It contained multiple care providers, long treatment periods, many bills, high total costs, etc.
- Although general dentists attempt dental implants under their care; however, the specialists at the ClearChoice Dental Implants Center are better trained and experienced.
What are the best features of the ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers?
- At ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers, quality is the mainstay. They provide quality care to the patients. The treatment is performed by specialists.
- Oral surgeons with advanced training are roped in for surgery and anesthesia. They are given training which provides the experience to handle any and all complications that may arise during an implants procedure.
- Prosthodontists plan the treatment, replacement of teeth, and also handle examinations.
- The ClearChoice Dental Implant Center’s method of handling a case provides complete dental implant treatment services under one roof.
- The specialists work as a team with the most modern equipment.
- There is an onsite lab with master technicians to handle the patients. They can also handle adjustments and repairs anytime.
- The entire implant procedure along with the fitting is completed in a single day. Whereas, the traditional implant procedures take about six months.
- Clinical studies prove that the right teeth under proper quality control protocols can be implanted on the same day itself. Therefore, most people prefer choosing the ClearChoice Dental Implant Center’s method over the traditional one.
- Apart from offering the high-quality procedure in a timely manner, ClearChoice also ensures the treatment is given at the most affordable rates.
- The doctors at ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers take care of you and explain every step of the procedure before it takes place. This reduces most patient’s anxiety. Thus, they ensure that the patient is relaxed and comfortable when undergoing an implant’s procedure.
Why does the ClearChoice Dental Implant Center charge less than other providers?
- The system chosen by ClearChoice requires the patients to come in for only a few appointments.
- With all basics in one center, there is no need for too many appointments, and the total cost of the treatment reduces by itself.
- There is less bone grafting, especially, for the full arch. The doctors at these centers opt for less invasive procedures, and this reduces the cost of the treatment.
- The entire treatment is in one place and they have a fixed price. You know what you have to pay. No add-on charges are added for lab services, supplies, or any additional work.
- They also offer you different financial options to choose from.